Translate

Sunday, May 28, 2017

WELCOME!
Before we get started I want to ask you a few questions: - Are you currently working online and struggling to make money? - Do you find it difficult to make money online? - Do you have 15-30 minutes daily to work online? If you answered YES to one or all these questions please keep reading because everything is going to change TODAY.
Jose Geraldes
Hi, my name is Jose Geraldes, I live in Cape Town - South Africa (originally from Portugal) and I have made $10.000's doing Online Marketing for the past 7 Years.

Recently I have created a Program to help other people to earn easy payments by simply "Collecting Emails". I'm sure you have heard: - The Money is on the List. - And it means that if you have a List Full of Emails you will Make Money. Just for you to have an idea, on average each Email in any List is worth $1! So, if you have a list with 1,000 Emails you will make $1,000 from your List, right!?
Well, actually each Email collected using our Program is worth up to $80.00 and that's how much you can earn if you join our Program and you start Collecting Emails with us.

I know it sounds too good, but it isn't, because there's a "Secret" I'm currently using to increase all Email Conversions and earn more than anyone else - unfortunately I can't share it with you just yet, once I don't know if you are here to Make Money with me or "Steal" it from me! So, if you are here to Make Money with me, the good news is that I will help you to get started and I will share my secret with you, so you can use it to start making money the same way I'm doing it.
HOW DOES THAT WORK!?

COMPLETE 3 STEPS
Only One Time

POST FREE ADS
On Facebook & Other Platforms

COLLECT EMAILS
On Autopilot

GET PAID DAILY
Up To $80.00 Per Email
GETTING STARTED
It's very easy and no matter where you start, I want to let you know that you will never be left working alone, we all work as a team and we all help each other to make money. By joining today you will be able to start making money right away and at the same time, you will be able to start building a Business for yourself and for your future.
YOUR JOB
It's as simple as Posting Facebook Ads on 25-50 Facebook Groups each day! I will provide you all Instructions with the Facebook Ad(s) & 175 Facebook Groups for you to Post, and all you need is to Provide 15-30 Minutes Daily from your time (anytime of the day) to Post Ads - I will also provide you with other Advertising Platforms if you would like to use them to increase your earnings collecting more Emails - you can also use Platforms you already know to Collect Emails because you can Collect Emails from anywhere - you Post the Ads and our System will Collect Emails Automatically for you to Make Money.
HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY COLLECTING EMAILS?
You get paid for each Email submitted through your Referral Link - all Emails need to be verified to avoid fake Emails and people cheating - but it doesn't mean your Emails need to buy anything, it means they need to complete a Free Task (the System will do that automatically) for you to get your first Payment: between $0.10 & $0.80 per Email - you earn payments from your Emails according to your Package, the Higher your Package the more you will earn.

You will also earn payments when your Emails become Referrals & Upgrade their Package - this means you can earn up to $80.00 per Referral, depending on the Package you choose, however many Referrals will start with a Free Package and Upgrade using their Earnings, in this case your Referrals can make up to 6 Upgrades - $1, $5, $10, $20, $40 & $100 Package Upgrade - every time any of your Referrals make an Upgrade you get a Payment, giving you a chance to earn up to $140.80 per Referral.

Note: You don't need to get Referrals, you only need to Post Ads (I will provide the Ads and where you can Post them) and our System will COLLECT & CONVERT your Emails into Referrals/Upgrades, so you can Make Money - You are NOT required to do anything else, just Post Ads 15-30 Minutes per Day!

Ready To Start Collecting Emails & Payments!?
START HERE & GET $11 CASH BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment