Translate

Monday, February 6, 2017

 

https://qwikad.com/1679?view=page&pagename=help


FAQ /Help

General

+Do You Require Email Activation?
+How Long Will My Ad Stay On Your Website?
+How Do I Post A Free Ad?
+How Do I Post An All Cities Ad?
+How Do I Post A Banner Ad?
+How Do I Edit An Ad?
+I Need To Edit An Ad, But I No Longer Have The Confirmation Email
+How Do I Renew An Ad?
+How Do I Post An Effective Ad?
+I Am Not Able To Post An Ad


My Account

+How Do I Sign Up For An Account?
+How Do I Log Into My Account?
+How Do I Retrieve A Lost Password?
+How Do I Change My Email Address Or Password?
+How Do I Delete My Account?
+I Posted Ads Without An Account. Will Those Ads Be In My New Account?


Paid Advertising

+What Currency Will I Be Charged In?
+How Soon Will My Ad Be Promoted After The Payment?
+PayPal E-Check Payments
+Declined Payments


Miscellaneous

+What HTML Is Supported?
+I Have Been Hired To Post Ads. Can I Post My Ads On Your Site?
+Payment Related Disputes Between Users
Can't find your answer here? Feel free to contact uswith your questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment