Translate

Friday, January 20, 2017

http://www.adkreator.com/?rid=businessflow

Hi  Lucian Popovici
| My Account |
Sign Out
Adkreator News
Issues and Updates!Issues And Updates!
By: Barbara DelGiudice
Apr 07, 2016

Adkreator News

Download Your New Adkreator Ebook Guide by Clicking the 4th Button from the Bottom Up on the Left Hand Side Green Menu.

NEED Someone to Design Your Page?  I will make you 2 pages for $10 and  2 Banners for $5.   Just send in a support ticket and ask me.  I don't have a design degree,  But if you are struggling with the program, don't have time I can make your pages for you.

Freezing problems editing your pages?  Use Google Chrome - Clear Your browsing data in Google Chrome or Open Firefox in a New Private Window by right clicking on the Firefox icon, and See FAQ's First one down and sixth and seventh down.  Lately I am finding Google Chrome works better than Firefox.  Don't ask me why.  That's Techno for ya :)

We are no longer using the short splash page link with kreate.me.  Go to "My Designs" to get your new splash page link to advertise your page with.

I will personally help you on Skype if you get really stuck.  My Skype ID is barbdel.  But first see my recorded class videos on my blog.  If you are still stuck send in a ticket and I will help you.

See more news and help below!

 Adkreator Blog has a New Facelift. Please Go check it out. 
http://www.adkreator.com/blog/ 



 

Get Help On My Blog with Recorded Classes 
We have added Social Icons, a New Variety of Backgrounds. New Backgrounds are right under the Background Color when you go to edit your design.

Adkreator has a new Corporate Upgrade for unlimited designs. Business members are limited to 300 designs. Current Business members will be grandfathered in.  Platinum members can save 10 designs.

We are currently working on making a newer modern version of Adkreator into html5 which will be much easier to work in and more browser friendly.   This takes times so please be patient.
I am here to help you improve your experience with Adkreator and make it rewarding and memorable!  I will help you and guide you through your Adkreator journey.

Have a wonderful day/evening!
Barb and Birds :)
Quick Start Panel
Browse TemplatesMy DesignsUpgrade
Affiliate ToolboxUpdate AccountVideo Tutorials
SupportFAQsLogout

Quick View Stats
Ads Created:98144
Comms Paid:$0
Comms Owed:$0
Referrals:0
Account Level:Free
Home  |  FAQ's  |  Support  |  Terms Of Service  |  DMCA  |  Privacy Policy  |  Anti-Spam Policy  
Copyright © 2015 Barb DelGiudice | All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment